Online shopping is becoming increasingly accessible both in terms of stores that deliver to South Africa as well as South African stores. Buying clothing online is a challenging one because of sizing but different platforms are finding different ways of dealing with this. The major problem with buying from international sites lies both in the cost of delivery as well as the taxes and duties you have to pay. I recently bought something from the UK and had to pay R580 just to get it released for delivery.
Right now, my favourite online store for clothing is Stylemology, which I came across a couple of months back. While my bank account has been the worse for it, my wardrobe has drastically improved and I am getting a handle on my desire to purchase something every time I log on.
Brands available include Brenham, Golden Lace Club, Gear Up Garage, Hypa Hypa, Hudson and Puma for men and Supertrash, Barely There, Thurman and Miss Denima for women. They carry everything from jackets/blazers, jeans, pants, shirts/blouses and accessories to shorts, skirts and shoes. Their payoff line is “we are fashion online.”
I’ve been able to convince them to hook me up with two R500 vouchers to giveaway on my site. To enter, answer the following question in the comments section:
“What is the cost and length of delivery to South Africa’s main centres?”
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers must be redeemed before the indicated expiry date
- Vouchers may not be used to purchase sale items
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for Cash
- Voucher may not be used with another voucher in a single Transaction
- Voucher may not be used for more than one Transaction
- If the total cost of the ordered Items is less than the value of the promotional voucher, then you will forfeit the balance of the voucher because no credit will be allocated for the remaining value.