Sunbreaks Summer Sale
We are in the last stretch of 2012. There are 65 days to go till the start of December and the idea of a Summer holiday lingers in the back of the mind – there but not yet fully formed. If you haven’t booked a holiday yet, you may end up fatigued and disappointed, with the increased demand as the year winds down.
Tsogo Sun has been running some interesting campaigns and, starting today, there is an opportunity for you to book yourself a well-deserved holiday with the #TsogoSale, saving 25% in the process. The sale lasts until 8pm tomorrow (September 28th) and you can find the selection of holidays and hotels available here. The hotels are in Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal and the Western Cape.
For those like me with offspring, do note that children under 18 sharing a room with two adults don’t have to pay for a bed to sleep in and breakfast. That’s unless you have a significant sized brood.
In the spirit of giving, Tsogo Sun has also put up a weekend away for you and a partner at any of the hotels listed in the above link as a prize.
To win: tweet me on @kojobaffoe and break down, in 140 characters, with no vowels missing, why you deserve a free holiday, and use the hashtag #TsogoSale.
The Prize is valid until March 1st, 2013 and the winner will be announced over the weekend.
We all need a break sometime. Whether you win it or you book it, #TsogoSale might be the solution for you.
Terms and Conditions
The prize is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your prize is valid until 07 January 2013. The accommodation must be taken up within this period, as the expiry date will not be extended
- Your prize is not transferable, may not be converted to cash and, if lost, will not be re-issued by Tsogo Sun hotels
- You may take advantage of your prize at any time, subject to availability, convenient to yourself and to the hotel as specified above, with the exception of school holidays, public holidays and certain other peak periods that may be identified by the hotel
- To redeem your prize, please contact our Customer Contact Centre in Johannesburg on telephone number 0861 44 77 44 and the Reservations agent will make the booking on your behalf. Please note that you will be required to fax a copy of this letter to the Reservations agent to secure your booking
- You will be required to produce this original prize letter on check in at the hotel – no copies will be accepted