I recently did a post on my relationship with printers, and HP South Africa have been nice enough to provide me with one to give away here. It is the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645 2- All-in-One Printer which goes for the RRP of R1,599 in South Africa. A great printer for home or small business, it is web-connected, which means you can:
- ePrint – print by emailing to your printer’s email address, as long as it is connected
- Apps – can print from smartphone or tablet using HP All-In-One Remote app or access digital content through the printer’s control panel
- ePrintCenter – use any web browser to access printer status, manage settings and print apps, etc
- Wireless – can print wirelessly from the vicinity of the printer without a wireless network
HP state that other features/specifications include:
- Print speed – 8.8 pages per minute in black and 5.2 pages per minute in colour
- Print cost – up to two times the pages for the same cost.
- Scan/Fax/Copy – Load stacks of papers using the built-in 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Photographs – print borderless, lab-quality photos
I have been using one in my home office for about two months and I can comfortably state that I haven’t had any issues with it.
To enter, please state in the comment section below what you would use the HP printer for and you will be entered into the draw. Please note that the competition is only open to residents of South Africa and, obviously, if you work for HP or their affiliates, it would be unfair if you entered. The competition closes at midnight on Monday, September 15th, 2014. The winner will either be randomly picked out of a hat by one of my children or using random.org, depending on the number of entries. Also included in the prize will be a pack of ink and some photo bringing the total value to about R3000.