Earlier this year, I was fortunate enough to attend the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), which is probably the biggest consumer electronics show in the world. The big buzz was around the Ultrabook, which is, in essence, a skinnier, lighter version of a laptop, with a strong battery life, ultra fast start-up and great performance.
Intel has been a major driver behind ultrabooks across the different manufacturers, including Asus, and Intel Corp SA have been kind enough to make available one “ultra-stylish Intel Asus Zenbook UX31A” for me to give away on Evolutionary.
Seeing that I listen to as well as write and tweet about music a lot, I wanted to make the competition music related so, if you would like to win this very cool ultrabook, this is how it is going to work:
- Create a music playlist of 10 to 15 songs
- Submit that playlist (in list form) as a comment on this post by August 3rd 2012
- The top 10 playlists will be selected and posted
- These top 10 playlists will be open to voting by visitors to the blog so if your playlist makes top 10, get the votes
- The one with the most votes on August 24th wins the Intel Asus Zenbook UX31A
The competition is only open to South African residents. The winner will be notified by email. The most you can enter is two playlists. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchange for cash.
Get creative. Create a theme. Create a story. Create a playlist that’ll make us dance, or cry, or live.